What is Inclusion U Online?
Inclusion U is a 10-hour training that teaches you how to be a Certified Inclusivity Assessor. In Inclusion U, you will learn the foundations of inclusion and how to use the Inclusivity Assessment Tool.
Inclusion U has nine modules. For each module, you will take a quiz to advance to the next module. At the end of the nine modules, you will take the Inclusion U Final Exam to show that you have gained the knowledge and competency to be a Certified Inclusivity Assessor. You are then able to complete inclusivity assessments, using the Inclusivity Assessment Tool. You will be able to add your inclusivity assessments to the IRRC online recreation database.
What is included in Inclusion U Online?
- Inclusivity Assesment Tool User Manual ebook
- Inclusion U Online report card (documents scores on your quizzes and final exam)
- Certified Inclusivity Assessor (CIA) card
- Certificate of attendance that verifies 10 contact hours of training (if you are interested in formal CEU credits, see below)
- Access to the Inclusivity Assessment Tool and recreation specialty checklists (online and PDF versions)
- As a CIA, authorization to enter inclusivity assessments into the online recreation database
How do I earn CEUs for Inclusion U Online?
In order to receive 1.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Inclusion U Online, you will need to mail a copy of your Certificate of Completion, along with a check for $8.00 made out to NYSRPS, to the following address:
19 Roosevelt Drive, Suite 200
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Note: NYSRPS (New York State Recreation & Park Society) provides CEUs according to the guidelines of the IACET (International Association for Continuing Education)
This session content is CE Pre-Approved by NCTRC
What is the cost of Inclusion U Online?
The cost of Inclusion U Online is $49.95 (USD).
(Please note that once you register, your fee is non-refundable)
What is the group rate for Inclusion U Online?
The cost of Inclusion U Online is $49.95 (USD) for individual registrants.
If you would like to register for a group, the cost is:
- $300 for 10 people
- $500 for 20 people
- $600 for 30 people
(Please note that once you register, your group rate is non-refundable)
When registering a group, you become the GROUP LEADER. As the group leader, you will have the ability to:
- Provide each group member with a coupon code to register themselves (you will have coupon codes for the number of people in the package you paid for)
- View the progress of your group members as they complete Inclusion U Online